“A DYNAMIC, HUMANE, AND INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION”
“STRENGTHEN MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION BY ENHANCING COMPETENCE AND COMMITMENT OF PERSONNEL, IMPROVING OPERATION SYSTEMS AND UPGRADING MATERIAL RESOURCES”
MANDATE & FUNCTIONS
1. Prepares and submits Management and Administration Plan.
2. Prepares and submits Annual Strategic Plan.
3. Prepares minutes and proceedings during regular monthly Executive Commmittee
4. Monitor and evaluates programs, projects and activities of the government
5. Receives, records, releases and safekeep provincial issuances and other permanent
6. Reviews, records and controls financial and non-financial documents for approval.
7. Prepares communication, acknowledgement and endorsement letters.
8. Prepares and conduct inspection of supplies and materials and infrastructure projects.
9. Maintain archives for permanent records and other documents; and
10. Performs other related tasks and functions as mandated by law.
1. Attendance to the Executive Regular Monthly Committee Meeting.
2. Assists in the conduct of emergency crisis situations of the province.
3. Renders non-technical support and assists office activities
1. To ensure effective and efficient implementation of provincial governance and
development policies, programs, projects and activities.
2. To develop, install and sustain a system-wide internal and external mechanism for effective
decision-making and implementation processes.
3. To develop, install and sustain a system-wide efficient and effective performance driven
organization, development policies, programs, projects reliefs and assistance provision
during and aftermath of natural and manmade disasters calamities;
4. To develop, install and implement a system of monitoring and evaluating the quality and
performance of all provincial government offices for judging system-level efficiency and
effectiveness in accordance with existing rules and regulations;
5. To develop, install and cause the implementation of systems audit and control upon its
6. To develop, manage and issue provincial government manual of operations and procedures
as approved by the Office of the Governor;
7. To recommend to the Sanggunian and advise the Governor on all other matters relative to
the management and administration of the local government.
MAJOR FINAL OUTPUT
❏ Administrative Support Services
❏ Management Support Services
PROGRAMS, PROJECTS & ACTIVITIES
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SERVICES
❏ Filing and archiving of provincial issuances
❏ Provision of secretariat stenographic services
❏ Provision of duplicating services
❏ Provision of authenticated copy of official documents or issuances as requested
MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SERVICES
❏ Approval of financial/Non-financial documents
❏ Approval of limited financial assistance
❏ Control of Purchase Order
❏ Approval of transfer of funds